Sunday, January 20, 2013

Hello 2013!

I have once again been absent from blogging! I've got to get better at this!! It is a nice scrapbook, but it'd be better if I would stay more consistent too! So I am working on that;)
Easton received lots of Thomas the train toys for Christmas this year and not a day goes by without him dragging them all over the house! His favorite spot to set up shop is the coffee table of course... I mean where else could be better?
Also a few weeks ago we celebrated Alabama's 15th National Championship!! Roll Tide! So that day at work I got to wear my new Bama scarf my mom bought me for Christmas :)
We took Easton to the ENT last week because he had gotten a really bad ear infection and since he has had so many episodes with strep the doctor decided that he needed to have his tonsils and adenoids removed next month :( I'm nervous anytime my baby has to be put to sleep but I know he will be just fine and hopefully he won't be as sick as he has been the past couple of years.
So here's to a new year full of opportunities and memories!













No comments:

Post a Comment