Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Cookie Swap... and more!

I tried a little something new at work this holday season! I organized a Cookie Swap! I had always read about them and thought it was such a cute idea. I made the treats above...of course I got the idea thanks to Pinterest:) They were delicious!

I bought a little treat at the Dollar Store to give to a lucky participant:) It was just a little "Christmasy" oven mitt and a thing of cookie cutters.

One table had my treats (I don't know if they have an official name), Sand tarts, Crock pot candy, Gingerbread men, and decorated sugar cookies...

The other table had Holiday bark, Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, Chocolate cookies, "Worlds best cookies" and White chocolate cranberry cookies...
It was so fun and different for us to try out:)

This is a sign that I painted for a friend of mine:) She will have it for many Christmases to come in the Wryosdick household!

Oh and I got an early Christmas delivery! Ha-ha J/K but Easton sure did have a blast in an empty box...I would've saved alot of money if I would've known that a box would entertain him:) God bless his country self in some undies and camo boots:)

No comments:

Post a Comment