Sunday, January 26, 2014

Scaling Back

In keeping with New Years resolution traditions, I would like to shed several pounds... Story of my life...
 The state of Alabama has been doing a program called "Scale Back Alabama"... My job is doing essentially the same thing but it's for only people employed there. 
Really the goal is to lose at least 10 lbs in 10 weeks. Sounds easy enough right? Well we will see! 
Yesterday Easton went and played at a friends house and I got a little bit of mommy time to myself! I went to a few stores but I scored BIG at Hazels right off the square. I got a new pair of stud earrings and a new phone case + had it monogrammed all for $29!! What a deal! 
( this of course isn't mine BUT mine will look all pretty like this once it's done being monogrammed) I got this off Hazels Instagram. 

No comments:

Post a Comment