Saturday, January 4, 2014

2014

So one of my New Years resolutions is to blog more... I get wrapped up in reading everyone'a blogs and forget about my own... I'm gunna give it my best shot :) 

I wanted to share some photos from my phone to kind of catch up... Sorry on advance for lots-o-pics!!! 
We went to the Luke Bryan Farm Tour in Opelika, AL. He is amazing to watch perform. Period.
Had friends from Louisiana visit and went to Dream Field Farms. These boys are inseparable!
Charlie did some duck hunting
Went to the Alabama vs Auburn game... Awesome game, hated the outcome... This last picture I took was right before the infamous1 second was put back on the clock and Auburn return a kick for a touchdown... Grrrrr! Oh well can't win them all.
Santa was good to Easton... He got lots of trains, a train table, and hot wheels tracks.
And last but not least my little man is growing up so quickly!!! Slow down!!!!

I'm looking forward to a new year bc last year was rough for me. I've got a big smile and lots of hope and faith that it will be a great year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment