Thursday, June 20, 2013

Fathers Day 2013

                  Saturday night we wanted to treat Charlie to a nice dinner and fun family time!! Excuse Easton's silly face! That's how most pictures go now a days :) So we dressed up a little and hit the town!

Easton was so excited to be dressed like his daddy! Can you beleive we found exact matching shirts?!? ha! This man is such a wonderful father! Easton just adoreds him and wants to be with him every second of the day! I couldn't have been blessed with a better man to be a daddy to my baby... or a better man to be my husband!
We went to Wintzell's Oyster House in Montomgery! It was very good and lived up to all the hype we have heard about it! I hate I forgot to take pics of the food, but it was so yummy that I kind of forgot and dug right in. For appetizers we had fried dill pickles and fried crab claws. Easton ate chicken fingers and french fries of course, I ate a shrimp po boy and fries, and Charlie had blackened red fish and sweet potato fries! Yum! He definately deserved this yummy and , ahem, pricey meal!
FYI it was only pricey b/c of what all we got and that the crab claws were market price....and whenever you see "market price" instead of an amount...you know it's gunna hit you where it hurts! It was VERY good and I definately recomend that everyone go and try it!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment