Friday, March 26, 2010

I'd like to nominate my husband for Hubby of the Year!

I was so excited to see my husband walk in the house last night with a Wii in his hands!! I have been wanting one after hearing the ladies at work talk about how much fun it was! Also, I have been looking for a fun way to lose weight, since my baby is now 6 months old, it's about time to start shedding the pounds!! Along with the Wii he bought Jenny McCarthy's "Your Shape" for me! I really enjoyed it and I could definately feel the burn!

I REALLY liked how you could make your own calendar as to what days that you want to workout and for how long too! Also while you are working out it tells you how may calories you have burned!! Maybe I will see results in a few weeks like it says that I will!

Also for mine and my husband's 2 year anniversary on March 15th he gave me a Cricut!! YAY!! I have been "crafty" for a while now and he thought I could put it to good use!

How wonderful do I have it? I didn't even ask for either one of these things I just had mentioned that I liked them, and voila they are mine!! I AM SO LUCKY!

No comments:

Post a Comment