Saturday, November 26, 2011

Random Droid dump

My hubby and I went to Alabama's homecoming on Nov. 19th. That was the first time I have been to a Bama game in almost 20 years!! We had a blast!


Easton has been real big on putting on our shoes and trotting around the house in them alot lately...


A couple of weeks ago my husband sent me roses at work! The note was a little hint that I was getting a Michael Kors watch that I have been wanting sooo bad! Isnt it pretty??


Lastly I made a BBQ Chicken Pizza last weekend! Recipe below:

1 pkg Jiffy pizza crust mix (follow directions on box)

1 bottle of BBQ sauce (i used KC Masterpiece)

2 chicken breasts, boiled, cubed, and seasoned in salt and pepper

2-3 handfuls of grated cheese


Once the dough is mixed and spread out on cookie sheet, bake for 2-3 minutes. Spread BBQ sauce to your liking on dough, then add cubed chicken, and then grated cheese. Bake at 350° until cheese is melted and bubbly!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment